The web development world is still very poorly understood. It has been heard people call it black art. To turn your designs and ideas into a website high quality or web application, you can trust a company that provides web development in Jacksonville to achieve this goal.
The purpose of this position is to provide some key points about what makes a good web development company and will help you understand the kind of questions you should ask development companies.
Now to get the position. Here are the key areas that we will be watching, and what you should look for in a web development company.
1. Capable of both front-end and back-end development
2. Do not specialize in a back-end technology
3. Should follow best practices
4. Automated tests and rigorous testing process
5. Spend time in research and development
6. Understanding projects around marketing strategies
7. Change flexibly
8. Capable of both front-end and back-end development
9. Use source control
Subscribe the idea of developers who make the back-end development and front-end development. There is a separation between web designers and web developers, which is a completely different process, but the difference between back-end and front-end is wrong.
To be a successful web developer you need to understand the full cycle of development and be able to participate in the project from beginning to end. There is also much to learn from working with different technologies.