In most cities, the police or animal controllers are called in to solve problems that neighbors have to work on together. The problem, however, is that neighbors don't know how to talk to their neighbors.
Oftentimes, neighbors with dogs don't know that this is a problem. Mediation can help resolve all these disputes. Mediation helps the parties to have a conversation in a safe environment. You can now hire the best animal rights mediator to solve the problem for you.
Image Source: Google
In addition, mediation helps each neighbor to listen to each other. You'd be surprised how hard it is for people to really listen to the other person during an argument.
The following techniques can be used to help environmental disputes:-
1. Try to talk to your neighbors about your concerns.
2. Ask questions about how you and your neighbors can try to solve problems together.
3. Ask your neighbors if your neighbors bother you.
4. Offer to help your neighbors with common problems; or even problems that are unique to your neighbors. This can help you get on your neighbor's good side.
5. If your neighbor doesn't want or can't talk to you, write a friendly message and give it a few moments before continuing.
6. Give your neighbors small gifts like chocolates on special occasions like holidays. Remember, good neighborhood gifts make good neighbors.
By using these techniques, you are more likely to avoid arguing with your neighbors. However, if you feel the problem is getting worse, you should consider mediation to create a safe environment to discuss the matter with you and your neighbors.